Hello babe, eleven days past and it is still perturbed for baby when babe was not around me. Baby miss babe so much and wish I could be in Melbourne right now, unfortunately the answer is impossible. L .Today was another day for baby to worry as I’m still uncertain with what I’m going to do in order to fill these long hours. After clean up and changed, baby walk to first world hotel for a show, the National Treasure 2. It was a great and interesting movie and right after the show baby drop by at Starbucks to grab some latte. After that baby joined my friends for the outdoor activities, we went for theme park and spent almost the whole day there. After those activities we dine at Chinese restaurant inside casino and lastly we have a long chat inside our rooms. Then, Baby slept at 12 am.
* i really miss you so much, are you the same?

No comments:
Post a Comment