Hi babelurve, today is the first day baby inscribe this unique blog. When baby writing this, babe should already in Melbourne. It must be an exhausting and tedious long flight. However, baby believes the temptation for babe in visiting the place will assist babe to be wondering and happy. Baby wish babe has the wonderful time there. =). I having my Pengajian Malaysia exam today, the paper was very friendly whereas baby managed to answer all. On top of that, during the exam, one of the lecturer (Ms. Crystal) thought baby in answering 2 objectives question. It’s really funny that time as she just pointed her finger on my paper and I don’t know why she did it. Baby just could say thank you to her. After the exam, baby went home and brings my parents for a city ride in KL. We visited several places such as “the eyes of Malaysia”, Mid Valley and so forth. We back to condo at about 9pm because baby still need to packed.
*it’s not accident that you’re my favorite… I Love you…


No comments:
Post a Comment