Wednesday, January 16, 2008

19th December 2007

Hi babelurve, today was a third day babe at Melbourne. So how was everything? Great? Early in the morning when baby woke up, some funny thing occurred, guess what, baby sms babe, maybe that time baby was still blurred.=). Baby just only realized that babe was at Melbourne after the message sent off. Today will be another busy day as baby need to followed my sister to Harvey Norman shop in Queensbay. She needs my opinion in getting a brand new set of home theater. After an hour walk in the shop, finally we go for the brand Samsung . After 3 and half hours in qb, we left back to my sister’s house.

At there, baby put on that theater with her husband. After that, we having a few DVD before baby went home and zzz…

*If I tell you I love you, can I keep it forever?


No comments: